Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who manufactures the zipit?

I got my new phone from cricket a MSGM8 which is your basic tri-band
message thumber. It also has bluetooth, camera sort of web sort of,
and I found already I like to take notes. The deal is the phone is
$59.99 with an instant discount. I chose the $35.00 plan which is
unlimited calling, unlimited long distance, unlimited text ,messages,
and voice mail and added unlimited web for $5.00. There was no
contract required however they want to draft your account. Overall i
think i got an alright deal. Again not a "computer" but definitely a
type of little computing. I'm posting this via the MSGM8 to gmail to
posterous which posts it everywhere. Has anyone sucessfully used this
phone with a data cable and where did you buy it or find the drivers?
Also any known hacks? I'd love to have some sort of unlocked linux. If
you cant comment send to: tinypcnews at yahoo dot com

Posted via email from TinyPCNews

No comments:

Post a Comment